See how sustainability inspires creativity
What is the coronavirus and are all coronaviruses the same?
What is the difference between coronavirus, SARS-CoV2 and COVID-19?
What are the symptoms of COVID-19 and how is it different from a flu?
How does it spread?
What is Social Distancing? How does it prevent viral spread?
What's the treatment for it?
What is a vaccine and how are vaccines used to manage viruses like the Coronavirus?
Can kids get it?
How does this affect your day to day life as a doctor?
Test what you’ve learned — answer these questions:
- Do you think it is possible for fashion to truly be sustainable? Why or why not?
- What do you think are the biggest challenges to sustainability in fashion?
- What is fast fashion? What is slow fashion?
- What is the difference between the sharing economy, circular economy, and upcycling?
- Research a recent innovation that you find in new sustainable materials, new processes or new business practices. What makes the innovation sustainable? What unsustainable material/process/practice can it replace?